puddles of jam.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

a request.

two of my favorite people in the world are struggling right now with loved ones who are sick. very sick.
i'm requesting your prayers. if you're not the praying type, please send some good vibes & energy & love.
my fabulous cori's pop fell and is in icu. she is surrounded by family, but extra prayers and love always help.
jeff, my tara jane's partner's mom has fought the good fight against a really mean cancer and from what i hear, she continues to show strength and courage with grace.

life is so precious & special.
all my love to cori & jeff.

2 comments:

  1. I can't sleep so I am playing on the Internet and saw this beautiful post. Thanks Molls for putting out the word that prayers, good thoughts and energy are desperately needed for these two precious souls and their struggling families and friends. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seeing this for the first time. Thanks Molls, as always, for your unfailing support. You get it.

    Love you.
    Tj

    ReplyDelete