puddles of jam.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

curtains for cori.

my fabulous cori is my next door neighbor at work- lucky me!
cori's office was once used as an observation room,
 so she has a large window- which was in great need of
 a new, non-dust collecting, allergy attack causing curtain.
so... i made one! my first curtain!
handy man jason hooked us up with a wood bar 
& i made a loop on the top & it slid right on!
i nabbed the fabric for 40% off at joann's.
a sexy side view, w/ a brian andreas print- awww.
crazy saturday night during the whole30-
freaky fruit smoothie and arts & crafts!
my new obsession- felt flowers.
i've made pins & hair barrettes & head bands.
*my sweet little niece claire is about to be overloaded w/ accessories!
i also decided to start making jewlery....
*the look on jim's face was priceless when i told him this.
(you just wouldn't believe the bargain i scored for these beads!)
here's a sneak peak of my next project,
curtains for our dining room!

3 comments:

  1. My new curtains make me so happy! They are perfect, cheery, and the hems look professionally made. Thanks again sweet Molls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. try cutting the felt into different shapes before spiraling into the middle. i prefer large rounded triangles! looks like youre having much crafty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey tina- i do love the scalloped felt flower too! thanks for the advice- love you!

    ReplyDelete