puddles of jam.

Friday, January 13, 2012

old school.

found a few gems i thought i'd share.
me, the baby and cara circa1989.
me & pops & his lenses.
this makes me think of one of my favorite sites...
*i cropped out his cigar
i still love the menswear look....
i'm pretty sure i did my own bangs too.
indian hills barracudas & a very prideful team suit!
those jeans. omg.
the slicked back hair. omg x2.
dressing your 4 year old up as... an asian?
i know this outfit had an umbrella too.
this haircut was insipred by meg ryan.
remember her? i was a HUGE fan.


2 comments:

  1. OMG- these are fantastic!! My only problem is that you are not here to talk about each one and I do not know where to start commenting. You are so precious and I love the different hair in every picture. What a terrific post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you crop out daddy's cigar? STOP SANITIZING HISTORY!

    ReplyDelete