puddles of jam.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

felt & buttons & totes

it was a super crafty & productive mlk day!
i had some extra felt from a previous project,
so i made some head bands & a flower pin.
my beautiful model!
while procrastinating on cori's curtain...
i made future teacher & sweetie pie amanda a tote bag.
it's colorful paper clips on one side
and green & blue hounds-tooth on the other!
and then rewarded myself with some cave girl paleo cereal:
blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, sunflower seeds, 
slivered almond & coconut milk w/cinnamon.

1 comment:

  1. Felt and buttons and totes, oh my!

    I love seeing your crafty projects and Lea makes a terrific model. I also love your hat wearing, styling, measure twice/cut once action photo.

    After all of that you had time to go and gather your paleo treat?!

    Go Molls go!

    ReplyDelete