puddles of jam.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

cfg wod 3

the crossfit games open is rolling along.
this weeks workout was:
for 18 minutes, get as many rounds as possible of
15 box jumps
12 push press's w/ f: 75lbs/m: 125
9 toes to bars.
starting off, the box jumps were pretty easy...
as i went on they got increasingly more difficult.
i fell twice. 
two box molly is my new nickname. fabulous.
as i moved onto the push press
i instantly felt a pain in my shoulder.
i should have stopped, but i wanted to keep going- so i did.
jim's back there watching me...nervously. 
75 pounds is a lot from me to get over my head.
i got it. it wasn't always pretty- but i got it up there!
toes to bars was tiring. 
my arms were so tired after the push presses.
i managed to get 3 whole rounds plus a set of
box jumps & one push press. my score was 124.
everyone did such a great job! go team go!
jon, mike, greg, ivy, morgan
me, jesse and kandice- team cfsq!

No comments:

Post a Comment