puddles of jam.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

grow!

as mentioned previously
slim, lea, my fabulous cori & i went to see grow!
OFFICIAL GROW! WEB SITE 
grow! is an amazing documentary film that 
'captures the energy & independence'
of young farmers throughout georgia.
the film makers & one of the farmers featured 
in the film were there & had a q&a after the film.
mollybjams & the fabulous anthony-masterson film-making duo.
after sharing the grow! trailer on my blog,
the filmmakers recognized slim & i and
they even posed for a picture with me!
lea and the grow! poster.

3 comments:

  1. It was a great film and an even better evening with my peeps. I love that the celebrity filmmakers came up to you right after the Q & A to thank you for posting on your blog. Why did I miss that chance to ask them to follow puddles of jam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. was that not the best moment of your whole life? it sure is in my top 5 now. i'm sure they'll start following soon...

    if you're reading this and not officially following me- please follow me!!!

    ReplyDelete