puddles of jam.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

art show.

we had our annual art show this past weekend.
after a year of creating, the artists (ages 56-92) were ready to
show their community their amazing efforts.
it was very successful and we even had a few sales!
all of our artists were very proud of their masterpieces.
thanks to tara & jeff for coming out & showing their support! 
the master of watercolor, harvey.
harvey showed jim some of his other hobbies like
creating paper planes and flying real planes- he's 91!
levine team support!
my favorite art therapist the amazing tori tinsley!
boot bought jack's patriotic acrylic.
helen made an appearance!
my mom wanted this collage title the family dog
but unfortunately helen said it wasn't for sale:(
my favorite art creating couple.
checkout all these beautiful art giveaways!
the dooley's won 2 and lea levine won a jerry original.
me and maxine, my fabulous partner.
this is who i spend my tuesday mornings with,
the open studio at group.
special thanks to my fabulous cori for being the official photographer!


No comments:

Post a Comment