puddles of jam.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

buttercream.

lea, my mom & i are taking a cake decorating class
at our local michael's craft store.
it's every monday night for the month of february.
the first class was really fun. the people watching was the best part.
here's lea with our decorating basics student kit.
it has everything you need to make fabulousness!
this is sweet joann, our instructor mixing buttercream icing.
joann is so nice. she loves cake decorating and 
has the sweetest laugh and i just love her!
i got my frosting bag all set up with the thingy and the tip.
checkout all those fancy tips!
hey lea, nice tip.
here's my mom and her pal ann marie.
they're so funny together- they also talk like kids throughout class...
i had to hush them a few times.
checkout mom's readers....cute.
definitely not paleo.
here's my practice page- not too shabby!
home girl over there was watching lea like a hawk.
keep the peace & the paleo and walk on.
this was the icing on my class cake.
 here's miss dani, she reallllllllly liked the icing.
* thank goodness my phone has zoom!
slim had a delicious dinner waiting for me when i got home!
salmon and roasted asparagus & butternut squash.
thanks, slim- you're the best... and so handsome. 

1 comment:

  1. The pic of Dani was all I hoped it would be- I love it! Nice pics and tips.

    ReplyDelete