puddles of jam.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

best friends.

did you ever have those best friend necklaces
with the heart cut in two? i  love them. i always 
wanted the first part of the words... the second part
just didn't seem right to me...
check out all the innovative ways to show your bestie you care..
Peanut Butter and Jelly Best Friends Keychains, Charm Keychain, Charm Jewelry, Food Jewelry
peanut butter jelly time for all my camp pals.
Milk and Cookie Best Friends Necklace
milk & cookies for my cookie monster bff raffy.
BFF Best Friend friendship pendant set
phone date gals, for my tara jane.
Best Friends Necklaces
perfect for my nantucket loving best pal, say say.
Poop and Pee Best Friend Keychains - 2 BFF set - Kawaii poo and TP - cute keyring charms
my fabulous cori would totally rock this.
i think she'd be the poo & i'd be the pee...
just because we work together & share too much &
we're totally weird like that.
Oreo Best Friends Necklace - Set of 3
this is perfect for me & my beautiful sisters.
of course i'm in the middle... the sweetest one.

No comments:

Post a Comment