puddles of jam.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

charlie & claire.

we had a super fun time in boston
with our beautiful niece claire & spunky cutie pie nephew charlie.
claire loves to cheese! for the camera.
charlie does not cheese! for the camera.
charlie LOVES legos, star wars, buzz lightyear & playing soccer.
we went to the science museum and learned about
weather, dinosaurs, electricity & random collections
*my favorite collection was garden gnomes-duh!
heather and claire radiating electricity!
slim & i with the triceratops (those are real bones!)
after we got home from a fabulous day at the museum,
claire sat on me and let me know that she had just pooped!
*she can get away with anything with the smile!! she is tooooooo cute:)

2 comments:

  1. Just when I thought I saw the cutest picture in this post I scrolled down and saw one that topped it. The last one is SO adorable and then the comment made me almost fall off my chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are all so great! I believe after she told you she pooped that she only wanted Molly to change her diaper :) Great trip - thanks for making the time to spend some time with us!

    ReplyDelete