puddles of jam.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

no respect.

just wanted to give a shout-out to the late, great rodney dangerfield.
back to school & easy money were some of our favorites when we were kids.
*yea- they were totally not kid movies, but we loved every inappropriate second of them.
"i met the surgeon general- he offered me a cigarette"

"i tell you, with my doctor, i don't get no respect.
i told him, "i've swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills".
he told me to have a few drinks and get some rest"

"my wife and i were happy for 20 years. then we met"

3 comments:

  1. Thornton Melon was a classic role and it is my Pop's favorite movie!

    "Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. And then bring one every ten minutes."

    Easy Money is in my Netflix queue now, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why did my post disappear? Remember that magnet of the great Rodney Dangerfield's face? Just thinking about it makes me laugh till tears stream down my face. I then grab a tissue to wipe the tears, then use the same one to blow my nose, and then use the same tissue again to wipe my lips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. billy madison reference- i love it cara!
    eww.
    where has that dangerfield magnet gone? i loved it.
    those old power tan days...

    ReplyDelete