puddles of jam.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

my speakeasy.

doing a little bit of back tracking...

i have the best friends.
last december they threw me a
roaring 20's themed birthday party
to celebrate my 30th birthday.
so long 20's, you've been fabulous.
it was such an amazing week.
we had just found out we were pregnant
and had a fabulous party to welcome
the holiday season!
it will be hard to beat last december!
smoking with friends.
the fellas.
my folks.
my sis-in-law sue
looked gorgeous &
gave me an awesome & theme 
appropriate gift!
this cookies & cream cake from
highland bakery was killer!
us & the elliotts.
the planers.
sarah was pregnant with zoe here!
my slim<3 p="">
my super tired speakeasy feet.
just two pregnant best friends!
photo session with kathryn.

there was also a photo booth...












man, that was the best party!


No comments:

Post a Comment