puddles of jam.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

recent purchases.

i am a bargain shopper.
i'd love to say that i was one of those
'quality over quantity' types of buyers
but i am not. and i am not ashamed.
o my goodness how my house would be so 
less cluttered and our closest would be
less packed & somewhat organized 
& i would not have to take up 
every closet in our house with my 
clothes, shoes, coats & accessories. 
i love my clutter & stuff.
i also love my accepting partner who
is okay with me slowly taking over...

my dad would always say to me: 
buy better & buy less.
i love that advice, but honestly
it's just not in my genetic make-up...
i guess i'm more mandel in my shopping
preferences and less levine.

with that said, here's a few deals i recently scored.
classic frye harness 12r boots 
found on amazon for about $150
retail $268.
wool blend baseball jacket
oldnavy.com $20, down from $50
plaid-panel coccoon sweater
gap $12, down from $45
toms black jacquard desert wedges.
gifted, but the buyer got a GREAT deal!
like $45, down from $99.

1 comment:

  1. Your darling Grandma Ruth would be so proud of your great deals and would love them all!! The Mandel genes run strong in you my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete