puddles of jam.

Monday, February 17, 2014

my new boss.

please join me in congratulating my new boss, the baby!
lea is now officially the camp horizon program director.
lea will be in charge of the year-round camp activities,
including summer camp where she will be my boss.
we could not be prouder of her!!!
here's the guts of the email that went out:

 

With a degree in Social Work and a plethora of 
nonprofit and volunteer experience,
 Lea is now transitioning from Camp Horizon's Outings Coordinator 
to our full-time Program Director! She will manage all Camp Horizon 
programs including Summer Camp, Leadership Development Program (LDP), 
Camp Horizon Adult Mentoring Program (CHAMPs) 
and our Year-Round Outings. Please join us in congratulating Lea!

1 comment:

  1. Ok- I will join you! Congratulations Lea and Camp Horizon. I am not sure who is luckier- it is a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete