puddles of jam.

Monday, October 28, 2013

61.

we celebrated my dad's 61st birthday
on october 15th.
61- if you know anything about the ny yankees 
you'll know how special the number 61 is.
here's to hoping my dad has as great of a year being 61
as roger maris did in 1961!
my mom got this amazing print showing all the places they've
traveled and lived together. in this pic dad was going through
each place and talking about the experiences.
it was a really perfect night....
all that was missing was our cara & ned.
*thanks to my fab cori for capturing all these kodak
moments for us!!
we also went out my parents & the zimmerman's a 
few days before & celebrated at the marietta fish market.
wow. that place is ridiculous! 
the food is delicious, but the place is so big & busy.
they sang happy birthday to my pa
and brought him a slice of cheesecake!

No comments:

Post a Comment