puddles of jam.

Monday, August 12, 2013

online shopping

i feel like i owe a lot of my love for
shopping (especially bargain shopping)
to my grandparents.
when i used to visit them in new york as a kid
we would shop our hearts out.
now that my grandma lives here,  but is
unable to get out as much as she'd like
i'm slowly introducing her to the insane 
world of online shopping. she loves looking
at the pictures and just like me, 
loves a good sale.
recent advice: "a red bag can go 
with just about everything"

1 comment:

  1. I adore this post and this picture. Most of all I love the relationship you have with your grandma and having the chance to get to know her this last year.
    I wish I had been able to meet your Grandpa Jack but I love hearing about him. When I bought preserves the other night I made sure fruit was the first ingredient and thought of him! Smart man.

    ReplyDelete