puddles of jam.

Friday, June 21, 2013

the birthday baby.

please join me in wishing my
beautiful baby sister a very happy 24th birthday!
lea, you are simply the most amazing soul
i've ever met. i just adore you.
you're really strong. inside & out.
moma really loves you. so does mr. jack.
you're really funny.
like roll on the floor, holding my stomach funny,
spit out my drink, can't catch my breath funny.
you make a killer sock bun
& rock gold eyeliner like you were born with it. 
you are patient & kind & a perfect granddaughter. 
you can rock a sexy 'stach...
and damn girl, baby got back.
but just remember...
if you have a baby you won't be the baby anymore.
cara & i are the luckiest sisters in the world.
i hope you have a wonderful day.
i love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. I can not imagine a more perfect birthday tribute to this amazing woman! I am a card carrying member of the Lea fan club- she rocks!!

    ReplyDelete