puddles of jam.

Monday, June 18, 2012

nail love.

i love painted nails.
i think living with and being friends with 
eleanor (who used to paint & re-paint her nails almost everyday
when we were in college) gave me the appreciation for a fine manicure.
lately, thanks to pinterest i've been obsessed with funky designs and 
creative, colorful nails.
my fabulous cori surprised me with a bunch of cool
nail colors that have the fine tip to allow for creating designs. 
here's a few from cori!
at the beach i did my mom-in-laws toes.
she loved the poka-dots!

here's a few of my recent favs that i hope to create soon.
nails nails nails.
buzzzzz....
Bowtie nails!
fancy pancy black-tie nails.
Polka dots nails
love simple dots.



1 comment:

  1. You should include a picture of ned's juicy watermelons!

    ReplyDelete