puddles of jam.

Monday, October 31, 2011

farm weekend.

down on the farm, we...
obviously, we look fabulous at the farm.
we play cards.
we fetch sticks.
we ride on the rhino with paw.
we shop local.
we catch fish!
*and jimbo unhooks them.
we do sunset handstands.
we say goodnight to the sun upside down.
see you tomorrow sun.
we watch the skinny moon.
we drink hot-toties & roast mallows.
we rock chucks.
we find hidden buses/workshops. 
we smell the flowers.
we take walks with boot.
we get some lovin from moma girl.
we take family photos & 
are thankful.

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic pictures and I love this post! I adore the handstands at sunset and the family photo. Could I possibly be enjoying your new iPhone almost as much as you are? (I guess not, but I sure do love the pictures you are taking!)

    ReplyDelete