puddles of jam.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

she uses magazines.

they say print news and magazines are headed to the grave...
but magazine's are alive & well in the levine-hunt household.
i.love.real.simple.
i can't even explain the feeling i get when a fresh, new & inspiring one arrives each month.
*i try to gift it to someone each year- sue got it last year!

we just started getting g&g after we saw this one 
with the avett bro's on the cover.
it's super southern and fun to read. 
they also showcase tons of gsp's (mr. jack)
*september's issue is all about southern women- luv it!


i've had a love for bust mag for as long as i can remember.
i feel like it's ms. mag for 3rd wave feminists.
*i knew slim was the one for me when he started gifting me bust subscriptions:)

flea market style only comes out a few times a year- i love it.

i'll forever get ms. because i'm a life member of NOW.

we get SI. 
i actually really enjoy reading it every now & then.
it usually has great pics and heroic stories.


somehow i scored a free subscription to glamour.
it's a great fashion, love, health, makes-you-want-shop reader.

the buckert's gifted veg times to us & we love it.
simple and easy recipes and ideas.


1 comment:

  1. I had to cut back on my magazine habit because I stopped reading books, but I can completely identify with the excitement when a new one arrives. I had a full blown addiction and have downgraded to a habit recently by discontinuing a few of them. I loved seeing what you and Jim get and agree that Real Simple is the BOMB.
    I am also smitten with Southern Living- garden tips, events in the south, and recipes are the highlights. I also get Ode- a publication about positive news, about the people and ideas that are changing our world for the better. It is a lot of articles and usually takes me a while to get through an issue but I love it.

    In the interest of not posting again- I love your wreaths. I am not a wreath person so I did not think I would appreciate them as much as I did when I saw the pictures. They are super cute and I hope you have as much success selling them as you have had making them! The pics of Jack and Moma were so precious- sweet puppies!

    ReplyDelete