puddles of jam.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

ru ru.

ru paul queen elizabeth levine
was laid to rest july 15, 2011.
ru was a crazy-ass-food-obsessed-territorial-hot-mess,
but she was loyal, loving and fabulous.
my parents were totally in love with her for almost 14 years.
i loved her too, but she peed on my bed 8 years ago & some things are just unforgivable.
ru went out in style.
she bit the vet's assistants hand as they carried her in on the stretcher.
the aid said, "i just love ru so much, i hope it leaves a scar."

rest in peace ole' girl.

2 comments:

  1. You made me cry. I miss my beautiful Ru- she was my companion on so many lonely nights, and she always had such fascinating views on so many issues. I miss the sound of her snoring at night. She has left a very big hole in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have known and loved many special puppies over the years and Ru sounds like she was one of a kind. I love the stories and the pictures of her here are so sweet, especially the one of Ru and your Mom on the floor. I hope that your parent's memories of fabulous Ru are bringing them some small comfort.

    ReplyDelete