puddles of jam.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

29th year.

i celebrated my 29th birthday on december 17th.
my friends & family made me feel so loved.
my fabulous cori treated me to a delicious birthday lunch 
at cafe sunflower & surprised me with my dad!
we also had two huge piece of cake. coconut & key lime pie.
my slim signed me up for an 8 week long
metalsmithing class at atlanta art worx.
starting in two weeks, it'll be every tuesday night for 
a few hours. i can't wait to use the blow torch 
& create lots of cool jewelry!
slim also got me this amazing brian andreas
wrist wrap. it tells a beautiful story about how life
seems crazy, but it's actually going along just perfectly!
we had a super dinner at west egg 
complete with chicken & waffles!
post dinner with my gorgeous brother-husbands.
(a few of) my beautiful, loving & generous friends.
i am welcoming the last year of my 20's with 
an open mind & with hopes of it being my best 
year yet. with a partner like slim & my folks & friends
by my side, how could it not be?!

No comments:

Post a Comment