puddles of jam.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

top 10 on tuesday.

one day late..... meant to post yesterday.
hello & welcome to the 1st
 (of hopefully many)
top 10 on tuesday
brought to your by yours truly!
my inaugural top 10 is....
movies.
inspired by this list...
 Top Ten Favorite Movies of All Time
a great movie, but didn't make my top 10.

Almost Famous
1. almost famous
'and if you ever get lonely,
just go to the record store
and visit your friends'.
Overboard
2. overboard
'are you going to bring me a lemon or
do i have to squeeze it from my hat?'
favorite movie ever!
3. a league of their own
'there's no crying in baseball'
Whip it
4. whip it
fun, inspiring & bad ass roller derby gals
#137 - 4/5 stars - Crossing Delancy - Fantastic character study of Irving searching for herself and love.
5. crossing delancey
 i am my mother's daughter.
The Princess Bride
6. the princess bride
long live princess buttercup.
Garden State
7. garden state
has the best soundtrack. ever.
Class Movie Poster - Internet Movie Poster Awards Gallery
8. class
this movie is ridiculously amazing.
right, cara?!
Dan in real life
9. dan in real life
'put it on my tab'
Empire Records
10. empire records.
damn the man, save the empire!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Top Ten on Tuesdays and can't wait to see more of them! Fascinating list of movies, I can get behind most of them for sure. My favorite one was Garden State and the one that was most unexpected, but fabulous, was Class.

    My list would include Airplane, Fletch, Harold and Maude, Where the Buffalo Roam, Garden State, Say Anything, Dangerous Liasons, Being There, The Godfather trilogy, and Being John Malkovich. I feel like I should also pick The Breakfast Club or 16 Candles- one of the Brat Pack's. Even St. Elmo's Fire if I had to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your list Cori!
      Harold & Maude??? You're such an old lady sometimes!!!
      I also love the brat pack. The breakfast club was on the list, but got cut in final editing!

      Delete
    2. Look sister- make fun of me all you want but give props to one of the best movies of all time. H&M is beyond classic. I may be an old lady, but I am a wise one with fabulous taste! ;-)
      The only reason you did not make fun of me for Being There is that you are likely too young to have seen it.

      Delete
  2. CLASS! Jesus! YES!
    The only missing item in this list is that scene from Bandit where he is driving the tractor without a trailer, like it's a car!

    ReplyDelete