puddles of jam.

Monday, December 3, 2012

30 years of tara.

my tara jane turned 30 this weekend!
tj is my camp boss and buddy.
she's part of the 3 amigos.
i love her. i love her a lot.
tara was my orientation leader at wcu, then became 
my 'phi (pledge) dad' and then my bff.
my sweet slim & tara jane.
since it was tara's 30th birthday i wanted to do something really special.
 with the help of beth, tara's mom, we were able to collect 30
memories of tara from old and new friends, family and admirers.
here's all 30 memories tied up... 
here's me handing the stack of memories to tara 
at her birthday party at il localino on saturday night.
a birthday blur at the northside tavern.
heather, tara and jared breaking it down on the dance floor!
hope you had a fabulous birthday tara jane! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU molly for an unforgettable birthday night and many memories for years to come. I'm lucky to have you in my life! :)

    ReplyDelete