puddles of jam.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

a quick list.

today i am thankful for...
1. my job. i enrolled a new caregiver & she was so genuinely appreciative & in such great need of care. i feel lucky to be the one to get to serve her. i gave her a $20 walmart gift card and she cried and hugged me & i cried.
2. my mom. i called her house and lea answered & i asked what mom was making for dinner... mom was on the line too & said, come on over! she made roasted acorn squash filled with corn pudding. delicious!
3. twitter. it's quick & easy & always makes me laugh. especially jim gafigan, steven colbert, steinmoney, someecards and @leadana.
4. slim. not to brag, but I totally hit the partner jackpot. jim is so good, not just to me, but to my family, our friends, our neighbors, his students & our pups. jimbo is so funny. his humor continues to surprise me & makes me laugh everyday- usually until my stomach hurts. he can tell the craziest stories with the most serious face. he wrote an email today that made me seriously laugh out loud..(i was in art group.. oops!)
5. voice auto text messages- just when I thought my iphone couldn't get any better..it blew my mind again. xoxo.
6. dish washers.

No comments:

Post a Comment